• There was no TC yesterday. Sorry...I hit a perfect storm of no time to do such a thing.
I mean, really, this is just a hobby for me. I do it as a public service and a way to stoke my ever-expanding ego. And my id rather likes a minimum amount of sleep, so it usually wins over ego.
• So everyone is getting all high in Washington state and Colorado. Personally, I've never tried the stuff, but I have heard that marijuana keeps occupier types rather occupied. So I am all for it.
• A judge has ruled that North Carolina can't issue "choose life" license plates unless the state also offers alternative ones.
I dunno, what's the alternative to choosing life?
• So a modern Patrick Henry would have said "Give me liberty from having babies or give me death (for the babies)!
• So, more companies are laying off people in advance of ObamaCare rules and such.
Obama types are all so surprised. And there are some lawsuits popping up now. I guess businesses have to prove in court that their costs will rise due to this horrible law and that they had a reason to layoff employees to make up for it.
Really, that shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
• Carry on.