- I haven't done one of these in a while. Mostly because I haven't had many deep thoughts.
My mom bought 6 pounds of bacon for my birthday dinner.
It consisted of a burger made out of pork and bacon, with bacon on top.
Mac and cheese with bacon on top
A cake with maple bacon frosting, and bacon on top.
And a salad with no bacon.
I lost a year of my life, but it was worth it.
- I've decided I'm gonna start being more confident when it comes to women.
case in point, I am 100% confident that my future wife will be born this year.
That's what they mean by confident right?
- Goals for year 34 on this planet
Get my online OBGYN degree
Finally come up with my crime fighting gimmick
Perfect my recipe for Kessel Rum (that's a star wars joke)
start home brewing
Cut my crying down to 6 days a week
Find out if its possible for my legs to get tan
- I've also decided one day i'm gonna have kids.
They won't be mine, I'm just gonna pick them up at the grocery store.
- If there are two things I have a lot of. It's got to be opinions, and faults.
- In 361 days I can legally run for president.
Lets get started on my campaign.
I realized that every time you look at something under a microscope... it makes you question the existence of God, but affirms your fear of the devil.
Funny how that works.