Times when that awesome leaks out include:
• Hitting your thumb with a hammer.
• Watching your favorite team lose the Super Bowl, National Championship, or any other game. Including preseason, scrimmages, and practices.
• Watching the end of Old Yeller.*
• Your own wedding.
• For some guys, onions. Not me...I'm too manly to let a stupid onion make my awesome leak, you wussies. I punch the onion, and then he knows who's boss.
Well, during a movie, it is pretty much against guy rules to let any awesome leak. Unless it is Old Yeller. That is an official addendum to man rules.
Well, I unfortunately have to admit...I broke that man rule...when I saw Les Misérables.
I didn't let any awesome leak when I saw that play actually on Broadway in New York, but I did when I saw the recent film version.
So I think that means that the singing of either Russel Crowe or Hugh Jackman or both is what did it. For all of the wrong reasons. Like if I were to ever watch a Twilight movie, I bet I would leak a little awesome accompanied by the phrase "please make it stop!". Thank the good Lord that my wife isn't into vampire movies. I'm not good with torture.
On second thought, I am a real man, so I don't care what kind of dumb movies she likes, she can go watch them by herself. As long as she takes me along. I don't want to feel left out and all.
Might make me leak a little awesome...being all ronery and arr.
* It is also considered ok to leak a little awesome when in the Godfather you see the scene about "leave the gun, take the cannoli". I mean...why can't you take both? Don't you have pockets? Poor ronery gun.