• Anti-bullying programs in public schools aren't working. And are in fact increasing bullying. Imagine that...
Human Nature: 1 to Progressive Intellectuals: 0
Actually, I think the score is way higher than that what with all of the failed progressive policies and programs over the many years...but it's still a shutout.
• Here's a thought: stop punishing the kid who fights back and actually encourage kids to stand up for themselves. Not only would that discourage bullies, it might cause a few kids to learn how to deal with the real nasty world out there instead of growing up to be a victim.
• “How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn't work?” asked Speaker Boehner on the House floor yesterday.
Good question, but I would have stopped at "people" and added "when we can't even do our job".
Fixed it for you John.
• Great news on the health science front: researchers have made a big breakthrough on stopping Alzheimer's Disease. Apparently, they found a way to stop brain cells from dying in mice, and are optimistic about developing this into a drug in the near future.
Now if they could adopt this research to cure the brains of progressives as well, it might be the greatest discovery ever.
• Just in case you weren't sure that progressives actually are at odds with the Constitution, this guy is another piece of evidence.
Most progs have enough brain cells cobbled together to not outright say a thing like this...but you know they are all thinking it.
• Carry on smartly.