Received this in the mail today trying to convince me to sign up for Obamacare. It helpfully pointed out "Open enrollment for the Marketplace ends on March 31, 2014, so confirm your information and choose a health plan before then." My letter was dated April 2. Huh. But when I saw the last page, I was outraged. OUTRAGED, I tell you. Obamacare is CLEARLY discriminatory. It says that if you have questions, like mine: "When can I expect delivery of the time machine?" you can only get help in these languages:
But wait! There's more!
I'm still in shock. I can't believe they left out these:
- Elvish and Klingon. Geez.. Aren't nerds cool enough for their health insurance?
- Ebonics. It's a good thing Hillary is exempt.
- Whale. Ellen DeGeneres and her type will be SO MAD.
- Fortran. It makes me cry to think of all of those sad old uninsured computers.
- Latin. What happens if I bring Leonardo DaVinci back in my time machine? What THEN?
- Also, Pig-Latin.
- Southern Drawl. Paula Deen should sue.
- Hebrew. Oh yeah. I guess it is OK to discriminate against THOSE people. Popular people have been getting away with it for years.
What other languages did they forget?