This begs a number of obvious questions:
- Do we taste like chicken?
- White meat? Or dark?
- Best grilled, fried or roasted?
- Do alcoholics taste like Wagyu beef?
- If grandma's on life support, can we start marinating her early?
- Do we have to cook people according to their ethnicity, i.e. Must we Parm Italians? Burrito wrap Mexicans? Stir-Fry Chinese? Or can we do Fusion?
- White wine or red?
And I have been politely asked by management to refrain from any and all wiener jokes.
Seriously. That's what she said.