"Cynicism is popular these days, but hope's better." —President ObamaI have, of course, a few responses.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 26, 2014
- I'll take "Things a failure says for a thousand," Alex!
- Hope is better, but Math is hard.
- I've lost hope, and you've taken all my spare change.
- Cynicism, realism...tomato, tomahto.
- Cynicism is popular, despair is common.
- Hope is good, math is hard.
Dude, that was old, like, six years ago.
2008 called: It wants its campaign strategy back.