Seriously, she's reportedly a woman, and everyone knows who she is, so is there really any good reason why it shouldn't be her?
So, I thought to myself, "Why not give her some help, maybe make a little history?"
And, feeling significantly lighter in the pocketbook after tax day, I figured the best way to help her would be to suggest a number of catchy slogans they could use to help bring the Spirit of Hillary to the masses.
- Hillary2016: It's her turn, darn it!
- Hillary2016: Achievements from um...ah...well...let's just say she's achieved stuff
- Hillary2016: Because UTERUS!
- Hillary2016: Because nothing says "Move Forward" like a doddering septuagenarian
- Hillary2016: Saves money because you can pay her 70 percent of what her predecessor made
- Hillary2016: [Opponent's name here] will enslave your daughters!
- Hillary2016: [Opponent's name here] will imprison your sons!
- Hillary2016: Not voting for her is sexist!
- Hillary2016: She's married to Bill...surely that counts for something
- Hillary2016: She'll be the best falling-down-drunk president since Grant
- Hillary2016: Because she really, REALLY cares. About becoming president.
- Hillary2016: You could do worse.
- Hillary2016: Fight against the Republican War on Women!
- Hillary2016: Press the RESET button
- Hillary2016: Let her do for national security what she did for cyber security
- Hillery2016: You can totally trust her
- Hillary2016: She's dodged sniper fire with Brian Williams
- Hillary2016: Free abortions for everyone!
- Hillary2016: After Obama, what difference could it make?